Conducting a Business Case: How to Reveal Hidden ROI in Cloud-Based Inventory Management — #1 Cloud Inventory® Software as a Service
Brent DiBartolo is the Vice President of Sales, Americas for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished sales leader with extensive experience in the Supply Chain, IT, and Finance industries, DiBartolo has a history of success training and leading sales teams, negotiating business partnerships and sales, and planning marketing strategies.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
- Many companies now require a thorough business case, complete with a Return on Investment (ROI) analysis, before approving major expenditures on new projects. Why is conducting a business case analysis often viewed as a daunting task?
- For businesses wanting to start creating their business case, where do you recommend they start? (i.e identify all operational areas within the organization which will be affected by the capital investment, identify the expert team, etc)
- Can you walk us through the process of conducting a business case?
- In terms of cloud-based inventory management, how can customers identify areas of hidden ROI as a result of this evaluation process?
- Once you have completed a business case/ROI analysis; then what?
Originally published at https://www.cloudinventory.com on September 20, 2021.